Monday, May 5, 2014

100% Organic Cotton Stuffed Multi Fruit Tote--Fresh Organic Fruit Basket

100% Organic Cotton Stuffed Multi Fruit Tote--Fresh Organic Fruit BasketI am very pleased with this item. My 1 yr old loves it. They are perfect sizes for little hands. The faces on the fruits are so precious. The "basket" is a great size. My daughter carries it around like a purse. When all the fruits are in the basket, they are nice and snug so they dont constantly fall out. But easy of course to get in and out. We love this!

My 4 month old LOVES these fruit. When he sees them he throws his hands into the air and squeals. His favorite portion right now is the basket. I think the bright red contrasting stripes are visually stimulating and the braided handle provides interesting texture. All the fruit have interesting textures to explore.

It seems every few years, a new chemical used in manufacturing plastics is discovered to be toxic to babies (like BPA, PVC, and now thalates), and I like that with these toys, I won't need to worry about the next toxic chemical that hasn't yet been researched.

Buy 100% Organic Cotton Stuffed Multi Fruit Tote--Fresh Organic Fruit Basket Now

Very cute, and the organic cotton makes it safe for my child to chew on. It is much smaller than expected, however. Each fruit is only about 4 inches long (give or take).

Read Best Reviews of 100% Organic Cotton Stuffed Multi Fruit Tote--Fresh Organic Fruit Basket Here

I love this toy! I recently bought it for my friend's daughter and fell in love with it when I received it. It is well made and the fact that it is organic and made with care is very important in a time when many toys are being carelessly manufactured. The faces on the veggies are adorable and the basket can be used to tote the veggies or other little items around by tiny hands. I highly recommend this item.

Want 100% Organic Cotton Stuffed Multi Fruit Tote--Fresh Organic Fruit Basket Discount?

I purchased this fruit tote before my daughter Clara was born. We have found that they are just the right size for little hands to hold & little mouths to chew on. Clara (now 6 mos) has hugged, chewed and batted at them since she was just a few weeks old. The watermelon, pear and grapes fit very nicely when 'threaded' through 'C' clips that come with activity mats. Clara's activity mat came with some hard toys to dangle from C clips over her head & we discovered very quickly that the fruit were a better choice since she would bat at them & get hit in the head & since the hard plastic toys were also not good for chewing. We also use C clips to dangle these from her infant car seat handle. I don't have to worry about lead or other toxic chemicals in these toys. Clara likes the firmer 'grapes' as well as the pear's leaves and banana's peel for chewing. These toys are very cute. They are the most used toys she has.

Save 19% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment