Wednesday, May 21, 2014

B. Hellophone - Sea/Pattern

B. Hellophone - Sea/PatternThis toy seems pretty fun, but not very durable as can be expected with most electronic toys a toddler mouths and bangs on. It sells for $7.99 at Target, though -$20 cheaper than here! Whoa!

I was looking for a cell phone for my 15 month old as he is constantly obsessed with everyone's phone and is always making calls. I wanted to find a realistic toy phone, and while this isn't necessarily realistic, it fits the bill. First off, the packaging to this toy is amazing and super cute...the box can be reversed into a gift box and it comes with a cute little booklet containing baby quotes. The phone is a little clunkier than an actual cell phone--thicker than a normal cell, and slightly wider. All of the numbers make a sound and the pound and star sign play a cute little sound. The top left button plays 2 different prerecorded sayings--"I love you so much" and "Hi there, want to go out to play?" You also have the option to record your own 5 second message which after recording is repeated back with the top right button. I don't understand the complaints...I recorded a message for my little guy and it came out crystal clear and sounded great. The little LCD screen above the buttons lights up and says hello. When the phone is flipped closed it rings and when your little one answers it will either make a dial tone or busy signal. There is also a lock tab at the bottom so that the recorded message can't be recorded over unless you slide it back. My toddler LOVES this phone and he completely forgot about my phone as soon as I gave this to him. The box states that it is phthalate free and that all B. products meed or exceed all USA safety standards. I am not sure whether they have upgraded this product, but I am a paranoid mom and feel perfectly fine letting my little guy use this. It is an awesome toy and I plan on going to Target and purchasing more for a back up and for gifts as I think every little toddler would absolutely love this product.

Buy B. Hellophone - Sea/Pattern Now

It's a fun little toy, but it lasts for as long as baby's attention span is going.

My 10 month old was interested in it initially, as a novelty the goal was to get him away from our cellphones, but that didn't pen out. The toy phone gets cast aside once the real one is spotted...

Nice feature ability to record one personal message; my baby does smile everytime I press that button

Con the two pre-recorded messages get on one's nerve very quickly (there's something about the female voice that just gives everyone around a toothache), and there's no way to record over it. Unfortunately, these recordings are triggered by one of the 2 big buttons, so we get to hear it A LOT.

BPA-free is a huge plus;

Not much of educational aspect, maybe not yet.

Read Best Reviews of B. Hellophone - Sea/Pattern Here

Bought this for my 1 year old great-grandson. He is thrilled with it, as are his parents. They leave a message for him before they go to work, and he can then hear mom or dad talking to him on his own phone. The best part is, when they are on the phone, he can grab his own phone and have someone actually talking to him. Love it!

Want B. Hellophone - Sea/Pattern Discount?

We keep this phone in our toddlers diaper bag.. He loves playing w/it while we are out at restaurants. Loud enough for him to hear, but not too loud for being out in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment