Sunday, May 18, 2014

Baby Dolls: My First Doll, Hailey by Kids Preferred

Baby Dolls: My First Doll, Hailey by Kids Preferredit is nice, soft and I love it more than my dauther at this time. I recommended for 1st baby's doll. Baby can sleep with it. It isn't too big or small.

My daughter received this from her grandmother when she was born. We waited to give it to her until we knew she could hold it. Now she doesn't want any other dolls. This is soft and washable, and perfect for her to hug at night now that she's 2 years old. We've already bought extra dolls to keep in the car and at grandma's.

Buy Baby Dolls: My First Doll, Hailey by Kids Preferred Now

I chose this doll because it is machine washable. Many are not. It is my granddaughter's favorite "lovey". I wish, however, that it was not made in China......

Read Best Reviews of Baby Dolls: My First Doll, Hailey by Kids Preferred Here

My mom bought this doll for my daughter when she was first born and 2 1/2 years later she still cannot go anywhere without it! I love that the doll is soft and well made, so I never worried about putting it in the crib with my daughter, and she just simply loves it. We have to bring it everywhere we go and of course it has to go to bed with her each night too. After over two years of being carried everywhere (and washed multiple times) the original baby was starting to get pretty limp and worn so I purchased a backup. Good thing because her father took her to the circus last weekend and lost the original! Not sure how I would have made it through if I hadn't had backup baby!

She got several plush dolls when she was born, but this one is the only one that stuck as a "lovey" and is definitely her go to comfort toy. I love how my daughter trys to mother "baby." She talks to her and explains things to her. She tells her not to worry if she hears a noise and if she drops her she picks her up, hugs her and asks her if she's ok. Definitely a winner in my little girls eyes, and in mine as well due to the quality!

Want Baby Dolls: My First Doll, Hailey by Kids Preferred Discount?

My daughter is 2 1/2, and she carries this doll with her everywhere. She sleeps with it every night, and treats her as if she's another sister. After a year and a half of non stop playing, and washing, the doll started to show wear, and started to get some holes (which would be normal for the amount of play time the doll gets). My mother found the same doll at the store, so we switched out the old one for the new one. Dolly went into the washer dirty, and came out brand new :) The only difference in the dolls are the bottom of the feet. The first doll had white on the bottom with dots on it, the second one did not. The one with a smooth bottom has started to show wear much quicker than the one with the dots.

Save 25% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment