Sunday, May 18, 2014

Fisher-Price Little Superstar Sing-Along Stage

Fisher-Price Little Superstar Sing-Along StageI bought this for my 9 month old and it is a big hit! She discovers new things everyday and will play with it for quite awhile. I think she will even like it better later! I do have one small minor complaint--the mirror scratches VERY, VERY easily--I cleaned with water and paper towel and the paper towel left faint scratches. It doesn't bother her, just me. Overall, I think this is a great toy!

My son is 16 months old and he loves this toy. The songs are upbeat and he loves dancing to them. Many activities to keep your little one entertained. This product can grow with your child. This is a very durable toy.

Buy Fisher-Price Little Superstar Sing-Along Stage Now

I saw this toy on television and bought it that day for my 12 month old. As soon as I got it home and set up, not only my one year old, but also my 3 year old began to play with it. They love it! Through pressing different buttons, my little one has learned more about cause and effect, and which button makes which sound. My oldest is learning to share more, and to help his brother when he can't figure something out. They pass the microphone between them, and dance and laugh for at least half and hour at a time. The only problem I had was setting it up. The screws would not fit into the hind legs, so it is missing 2 of the 4 it requires. Other than that, I cannot recommend this toy enough!

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Little Superstar Sing-Along Stage Here

I bought this for my 6 month old daughter, who is now almost 9 months. She loved it immediately, and still plays with it for long periods of time. The buttons are easy to bang and push, and the mirror is a big hit. The songs are cute and I don't find them annoying.

Want Fisher-Price Little Superstar Sing-Along Stage Discount?

My son got this for his 1 year old birthday and loved it. He especially likes to shake the microphone and bang on the keys on the front. This is very durable as he is rough with it and it still works perfect after 3 weeks. I also like that he can stand up holding onto it and the legs totally hold him. It has not tipped once!

No comments:

Post a Comment