Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Black, White & Red Infant Stim Flashcards Set

Black, White & Red Infant Stim Flashcards SetThis is not a fantastic toy, just good. The red, black and white patterns were interesting for my infant, but the faces were useless and not clear emotional representations of the words used. The ring included was helpful but could have been better.

I read with interest the reviews posted about the baby images on these cards. I wanted to create a mobile to hang over my grandson's cradle and thought these cards would be perfect. The infant images are ok, but I took it a step further, to personalize the mobile. I took assorted mood photos of my grandson Gabe and cropped close ups to 4x4 size.

These were printed on sticker paper and I just placed them over the images on the cards! These can be changed to anything you like-animals, graphics or the theme of the nursery.

The cards are hung from a purchased photo mobile kit, but you could cut wire hangers to create your own.

I can't wait to see his reaction to the bright graphics and photos of his own face!

Buy Black, White & Red Infant Stim Flashcards Set Now

I recently bought this and made the cards into a mobile using a Kikkerland wire mobile. The Kikkerland is pretty hard to use with these cards because it's difficult to get the cards to lay flat (facing down toward baby), but once you get them the flashcards are great!

My 2 month old stares up at the shapes, smiling. She giggles and coos and will gladly look at the shapes for 20 minutes or more.

The one negative, as other commenters have pointed out, is that the faces don't make much sense. They are printed really poorly (they have weird color casts over them so the baby faces are green, red, blue, etc) and are not nice to look at.

I would have given this 5 stars if they had printed other shapes on both sides, instead of the faces.

Read Best Reviews of Black, White & Red Infant Stim Flashcards Set Here

My three month old was not as interested in these flash cards as I anticipated. Also the photo quality of the baby's faces was poor.

Want Black, White & Red Infant Stim Flashcards Set Discount?

We only used the side with the red-black-white shapes.

Kept the little one interested for the past two days but not sure if it will continue to be interesting in a week's time....

still, this was a decent buy for this price.

No comments:

Post a Comment