Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Bunnies by the Bay Blossom's Who's A Bunny Book, Pink

Bunnies by the Bay Blossom's Who's A Bunny Book, PinkFor some reason, this is the only book that my 8-month-old daughter actually pays attention to and doesn't try to eat. When I open this book, she stares at the pictures and watches till the end. She doesn't do this with any other book, including others in the Bunnies by the Bay series. It's no deep story, just a series of pairs of pages: "Is this a bunny? No, this is a duck! Quack quack". But the pictures must be very appealing to that age. It's cute and small and colorful and the bunny on the cover is soft plush (the inside is just plain board book).

I got this as an easter gift for my 21 month old daughter. She loves it, loves the pictures, and cant put it down. It's a bit smaller than I expected, which is the only reason for the 4 stars instead of 5.

Buy Bunnies by the Bay Blossom's Who's A Bunny Book, Pink Now

No comments:

Post a Comment