Thursday, May 8, 2014

Bunnies by the Bay Carrot Rattle

Bunnies by the Bay Carrot RattleCute, cute rattle but the wheelbarrow is NOT included. It does say so in the Product Information, but I only found that after I received the item, minus wheelbarrow, and went back to double check the listing!

This was a big hit, it's very soft and clutch-able, even for tiny hands ... and big sister like to rattle it too!

Buy Bunnies by the Bay Carrot Rattle Now

If you are looking a rattle, this is a great choice! Although it's wide, my son loved to hold onto the stretchy green "stem", which is easy for even tiny hands to grasp! He also loves to hold it and chew on it (it's so soft!).

Read Best Reviews of Bunnies by the Bay Carrot Rattle Here

Grandson grabbed it and played with it when he was in his early months of life. Even now at 19 mo he'll handle it occassionally

Want Bunnies by the Bay Carrot Rattle Discount?

I absolutely love this rattle. So does my baby. I love the fact that you can put it on their wrist. She loves it when I hang it in front of her face and make it rattle. She tries to chew on it and occasionally spits up on it and it cleans up so well with just a wipe! Again, I cant tell you how much I love Bunny By The Bay products. They are a great product for little babes!

Save 22% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment