Thursday, May 8, 2014

Rubie's Costume Deluxe Octopus Costume

Deluxe Costume, Octopus(Blue, 2T - 4T)my daughter loved it! she was so cute. everyone commented on it and told her she had the best costume!

Purchased for my 3 month old daughter. I agree with the reviewer who stated that it was difficult to get the child in/out of the costume. Not well thought out! My problem is with the fit. It's HUGE on my daughter. This was labeled "newborn/0-6 months" but would easily fit a kid twice her size.. It swallows her up! In looking at the tag from the manufacturer, it's obviously been clipped at the bottom to remove sizing info. Very cute costume, too bad the company deliberately sent an incorrectly sized item. Buyer beware! ETA: my father-in-law purchased a rabbit costume from the same company for 0-6 and it's MUCH smaller (probably a little too small, it wouldn't fasten around her bottom) with a tag intact.

Buy Rubie's Costume Deluxe Octopus Costume Now

I love this costume, but I'm super frustrated and disappointed because the entire bottom half of the costume is sewn on sideways. The legs are sewn on front-to-back, instead of side-by-side. So, when she puts it on, the waist has to twist for her legs to fit in it. Fortunately, we can still make it work because I'm afraid we don't have enough time to send it back and get a new one, but I wish we did have time. SO disappointed :(

Read Best Reviews of Rubie's Costume Deluxe Octopus Costume Here

This is an awesome Halloween costume. I won't use it again, but the quality is good so that I can sell it or pass it along to someone else another year. My child looks so adorable! At 75% this was worth the price!

Want Rubie's Costume Deluxe Octopus Costume Discount?

I loved this costume and we received many compliments on it as well. It is quite unique; we didn't run into any other Octopus' along the way. The only things I would change, if I could would be the material to be a little more stretchy and soft and also to have it open a different way than only on the arms up top. It was a bit difficult to get in and out of. BUT, with that said, it was still worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment