Friday, May 16, 2014

Carter's Child of Mine My First Doll Brunette

Carter's Child of Mine My First Doll BrunetteMy daughter was gifted this before she was born. It's absolutely adorable. But it is better priced at Walmart, I would only buy online if its not available at your local store!

I purchased this doll for my grandaughter, and she loved it. I liked its construction and safety features. Its her favorite bedtime friend along with her blankie.

Buy Carter's Child of Mine My First Doll Brunette Now

This doll is so soft and cute. She rattles when you shake her. I'm sure my daughter will love playing with her when she's a little older.

Read Best Reviews of Carter's Child of Mine My First Doll Brunette Here

I just bought this for my new granddaughter. It is so cute and soft. She'll be able to play with it for a long time.

Want Carter's Child of Mine My First Doll Brunette Discount?

Product is soft, warm, and very tactile. It's safe for infants because there are no parts that can come off. The smiley face would cheer any child and the bell rattle stimulates with each major move. Easily to maintain--can be cleaned with a damp cloth.

Save 17% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment