Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Cordy Roys Red Bear 15" by Jellycat

Cordy Roys Red Bear 15' by JellycatI have given my niece a red bear a year since she was 1 year old. Now that she is 15 I didn't think she would want anymore, but that is not the case! She said she's the only one she knows who collects red bears. Therefore she is getting Cordy Roys by Jellycat next Christmas. I know she will love this one. He probably will be her favorite of all! Thanks.

I could not believe how many bears there are out there to select...but this bear was by far the best! I purchased this bear as a secret santa gift for a child that requested a red bear...this bear did not have a "frowny" face, as soo many bears do (who wants a sad bear!) and was so soft and cuddly that I wanted it for myself. It was well made and was not a stiff overstuffed bear...I'm sure this bear will hugged plenty.

Buy Cordy Roys Red Bear 15" by Jellycat Now

I'd never encountered the Jellycat brand before this bear, but I'm a believer now. These toys are durable, wash well, and are supersoft.

I got this bear for my son in a hospital gift shop after he had a horrid bout with the flu by the time we got home, he was fast asleep, cuddling his new bear. The color is a bright, dark red, and the corduroy is a bit on the wider wale side. It's also perfect cuddling size :)

Read Best Reviews of Cordy Roys Red Bear 15" by Jellycat Here

No comments:

Post a Comment