Friday, May 9, 2014

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy - Pink

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy - PinkI bought this when my daughter was 4 months old. She immediately took to the music and smiled. Now at 9 mos, this is one of her favorite toys to play with. She loves squeezing the puppy's ear especially. My only complaint is that the paws are too sensitive. For example: If we are playing a song and one of the other sensories taps, lets say, the bed or my arm, it will change to that other function or say "goodbye." Other than that I think it is a very cute and fun toy for my little girl.

This product is adorable and fun, not overly educational, as it is very sensitive and the slightest touch will send it into something different, so they don't have time to learn a song while it changes and changes.

My biggest beef is the NON MACHINE WASHABLE MATERIAL! This product is made for toddlers and infants and you cannot throw it in the washing machine.......and to make matters worse, the material attracts every stray pet hair, piece of lint and MY hair to it and dirt.......you can wipe it off and two seconds later it is covered, again. I AM NOT A PIG, I vacuum daily, but I have a cat and a dog, a sweater and I have hair!!!! My hair is on it, when I touch it, my sweater rubs off on it, we have an afghan on the couch that is on it.......... it is NOT a clean toy!

I have no idea what Fisher-Price was thinking......use a material that doesn't attract all the yuck, please!!

Buy Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy - Pink Now

I bought this for my daughter for her first Birthday and this is her favorite she won't let anyone play with it and she has to sleep with it everynight so I just keep it in her crib and she plays with it everymorning for 20 mins.. she just loves this. Great buy think everyone should get this for there little ones!

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy - Pink Here

The dog was so cute and my daughter LOVES the singing and moving, but it is SO loud when the arms and the ears move...almost louder than the singing is!!! SLIGHTLY ANNOYING, but since she is 1 and just views it as "song and dance" i guess we will keep it....

Want Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy - Pink Discount?

My baby girl is now 10 months old , everytime the music is on she starts dancing hahah sooo cute , I love it !

No comments:

Post a Comment