Friday, May 9, 2014

Girali

GiraliWe got this for our 7 month old daughter for Christmas and she loves it. I also thought it seemed small when we got it, but it fits perfectly in her hand. She loses interest in her other toys that rattle pretty quickly, but she holds onto this for a long time. She also likes to chew on the balls on the top. It is worth the price.

This is a nice product. My son likes to play with it and bang it around. He also likes to suck on the beads at the top. It is a quality made product and is something you could pass down to other generations.

Buy Girali Now

My 4-month-old daughter received this toy for Christmas, and she loves it! My first impression was that it was small, but I realized it was the perfect size when she instantly grabbed hold and started shaking it. I also love that she can put it in her mouth and I don't have to worry. This toy is definitely worth the money.

Read Best Reviews of Girali Here

Makes a nice jingling sound, easy to grasp and shake, when baby got older he wanted me to take the bell out for him. :\ Very sturdy and well-made, not soft wood (many Melissa and Doug toys are so soft that they get marred very easily; we have found that Selecta toys such as this one are more durable due to the harder wood).

Want Girali Discount?

It's such a simple rattle but I've seen toddlers break out into fights in order to play with this toy. In fact, I bought one for my 9-mth daughter after seeing her manhandling a poor little boy who brought it to the play group. She's older now but still gets a kick out of shaking it and ringing the bells when we sing songs. The wood is saliva-proof and it looks as in as good shape as when I first bought it six months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment