Saturday, May 3, 2014

Giant Foam Block Set; 32 Piece Set; no. EDS700140

Giant Foam Block Set; 32 Piece Set; no. EDS700140My one-year-old son had a great time playing with these blocks ... He loved the colors and shapes. He really enjoyed knocking down my block creations. We had such a good time playing with the blocks that I decided to go on-line to buy him some. I was shocked at the price. I cannot believe [what] these blocks cost ... For thirty-two foam blocks?!?!?!?! Forget it. It's too bad that these blocks are cost restrictive; they're great fun, but not worth the price.

I was so excited to get these blocks for my 15 month old son, but I was a little disappointed when I took them out of the box. I expected nice, smooth foam blocks. However, because they were obviously cut from large sheets of foam, the sides of the blocks have an unfinished, not smooth texture (that probably bothers me more than my son). These are very expensive blocks and for the price I had much higher expectations.

Buy Giant Foam Block Set; 32 Piece Set; no. EDS700140 Now

No comments:

Post a Comment