Thursday, May 1, 2014

Grimm's Set of 5 Small Wooden Stacking & Nesting Rainbow Bowls, Red Outside

Grimm's Set of 5 Small Wooden Stacking & Nesting Rainbow Bowls, Red OutsideMy 12 month old baby loves these cups. As soon as I opened these, he was fascinated. He discovered right away how to put the cups inside eachother. It seems that I could have gotten these much sooner. I had been looking for a long time for cups made from bpa-free plastic because I wanted him to be able to play with them in the bath and I knew that he would put them in his mouth. I couldn't find any. He can't play with these in the bath, but they are great. The colors are so bright and the wood is very durable after many times being thrown to the floor. A previous reviewer mentioned that they have a strane taste. It is true, but my husband assures me that this wood and finish (milk paint it seems?) is very safe.

This is such a simple, yet versatile toy. This toy has been used to practice stacking and unstacking, to knock over towers, to put things in, and with the upcoming developmental milestones I am sure it will be put to other great uses. An absolute favorite and it is looked for during each play time. I would purchase this toy over and over again. Love the colors and durability.

Buy Grimm's Set of 5 Small Wooden Stacking & Nesting Rainbow Bowls, Red Outside Now

These bowls are lightweight, colorful, and easy to grasp. My baby loves to play with these they are easy for him to manipulate, nice to chew on, and the bright colors capture his attention.

Read Best Reviews of Grimm's Set of 5 Small Wooden Stacking & Nesting Rainbow Bowls, Red Outside Here

I was coming to order this as a gift for a young nephew and after reading the reviews, I wanted to share our experience. I approach toy buying with a quality over quantity approach. My daughter received this toy when she was about 9 months old. It got used a lot until she was about 4. In combination with Grimm's Small Wooden 6-Piece Rainbow Conical Stacking Tower, Made in Germany and Haba Baby's First Blocks (or some other colorful blocks) there are a lot of possible ways of manipulating and arranging. Now that she's 6, these occasionally get used as bowls for feeding toy animals. They're really a great size for small hands.

As far as the quality of them, I'm sure you could break them but we always taught our daughter to be careful with her toys (or tried to). After 6 years the colors still look lovely and if anything they've gotten smoother over time -though they were quite smooth to start.

Another reviewer mentioned Melissa and Doug. At a public playroom we visit we've gotten to see how their "wood" toys hold up. They're all made of engineered wood which after the finish is abraded you can see that they're more glue than wood.

Want Grimm's Set of 5 Small Wooden Stacking & Nesting Rainbow Bowls, Red Outside Discount?

Great for ages up to at least 4. Hours of fun stacking up and knocking over. Very durable product. A bit smaller in size than I anticipated.

Save 8% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment