Tuesday, May 13, 2014

InCharacter Costumes, LLC Monster-Boo

Monster-BOO Frankenstein Infant / Toddler Costume Size 18 Months-2TMy 7 month old son LOVES this costume. We live in California so trying to find a not-so-warm costume is difficult, but this works perfectly. If you live in colder weather, a thermal would fit underneath it just fine. It's not itchy and my little guy laughed when he saw himself in the mirror. The head piece didn't bother him one bit. The fit was perfect, but my guy is small for his age so make sure to order accordingly.

A little baby came in to pose next to me. Just HAD to pick him up!

-------------------LOOK at my PROFILE PHOTO now! --------------------

The kid took one look at me... did a double-take and began laughing

uncontrolably. Remarkable photo... remarkable costume... looks BETTER

than the photo... R=E=A=L=L=Y!

The little kid in my posted photo was his twin brother... NOT in-costume.

Buy InCharacter Costumes, LLC Monster-Boo Now

This costume is very high quality & will survive a few years use. It is also made in such a way it will easily fit a child who is 6-8 months right up to a 2 or 3 year old!

Read Best Reviews of InCharacter Costumes, LLC Monster-Boo Here

My son wore this for his first halloween and firts halloween pics . Its a great costu

E easy to put on and take off and also looks awsome for the price

Want InCharacter Costumes, LLC Monster-Boo Discount?

My little boy, like every other parent would say, was looking good and if your looking for a scary and fun look I recomend this for your baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment