Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Infantino Baby Magician

Infantino Baby MagicianMy daughter received this as an infant. The rabbit was always in her crib and she hasn't been without it since she could grasp it (she is now 4 1/2 yrs old). The other pieces are long gone, but she still can't go anywhere without her Rabbit. She loves it. As far as gifts go, I would absolutely say it is a unique and super cute idea.

We purchased this for our baby as it was on a list of toys as top picks. It's cute, and she likes it fine, but honestly, at the end of the day it's really just a plush toy with some accessories. My dogs are especially fond of the accessories (the little fish and the cards), and I'm sure we won't be able to keep all the pieces together. Sure wish I bought it while it was in stock at Wal-Mart though as it was literally a third less there when they had it. Serves me right for delaying that Christmas purchase until the end of November.... I'm not sure why this got such a thumbs-up in the original article I read on best baby toys, but we were VERY happy with the other toys we chose from that list-the Manhattan Toy Big Top Sounds, and the Latitude Enfant Cat Stacker. This is a solid "fine", and it's cute enough, but Latitude Enfant's Magician toy looks cuter to me, plus I really like their quality. The wand on this makes a cool noise that my daughter likes. I guess the bottom line is you never know what will evoke a response out of your own baby until you try the item in question.

Buy Infantino Baby Magician Now

No comments:

Post a Comment