Sunday, May 4, 2014

Infant Graphic-Shapes Set

Infant Graphic-Shapes SetThe infant graphic shapes have so much to offer. I love the fact that that this product comes in the black, white and red and each are different shapes. They are also washable. I think it was a great idea to add the textured tags on the shapes to increase tactile learning.

I bought these for our 2-month old and only just now at 3 months is she starting to be able to grab them. They were nice to use to help with tracking (though my red phone case seemed to be preferred) and they are light enough for her to hold them on her own. The bright colors and patterns will catch her attention and we play games where I rotate the face visible to her to keep her engaged for longer. They haven't been through the wash yet, but the stitching looks to be good quality with even spacing, not too tight/loose, and no loose ends hanging out. I expect they will do fine.

Update at 5 months she still loves these! Now they are apparently "teether toys" as well, and they have survived just fine through several washings, though I do put them in a delicates bag to help protect them.

Buy Infant Graphic-Shapes Set Now

Infant Graphic-Shapes Set serves it's purpose for what I was looking for. I have a 2 month old infant and was looking for black/white/red toys, books etc. to stimulate her mind/senses. These not only are the colors I was seeking but also have a bell, rattle and crinkle paper inside (1 different in each) and taggies on the outside. They are soft and seem to be sewn well. A big plus also is that they were substantially cheaper than the competition.

Read Best Reviews of Infant Graphic-Shapes Set Here

Larger than I anticipated each one has a different "sound" the crinkle sound is my favorite the outer 2 have a bell in it one a small one and one a larger one but neither one is very loud it is inside all the stuffing so it dosen't really ring loudly but the colors are fun and eye catching

Want Infant Graphic-Shapes Set Discount?

I replaced the bears on my LO's bassinet mobile with these and it kept her interested much much longer than the bears it came with!

Save 28% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment