Sunday, May 4, 2014

Under The Nile Sleeping Doll Lovie

Under The Nile Sleeping Doll Lovie, BlushMy 8mo loves this. It is great for him to chew on, snuggle up to, wave around, and throw. I don't mind it when he waves it around while in my lap, unlike so many "teethers." The dye from the thread eyes ran a little during the first wash. This didn't detract from the simple appeal of it. The face just looks slightly smudged. I expect that normal wear and washings will take care of this.

I bought this as a gift for my neice on her baptism, and although I have not seen her chew on it yet, the toy is very high quality! It's not very big, but the cotton is organic and soft, and the heal stuffed with wool is firm and cute and the little hands look like a perfect size for a young child to teeth with. I'm very satisfied with this gift, although the shipping and handling was a little steep compared with the price of the item--I would definately buy from this seller as well. It arrived quickly and was even wrapped with tan tissue paper and rafia so I could have given it as a wrapped gift as it arrived! Very cute doll, from a company that seems to care about their environmental practices.

Buy Under The Nile Sleeping Doll Lovie Now

I love that this plush is organic so he can chew on it without worry. It is perfectly sized for little hands but he does prefer the other style buddy with the legs and the knot at the top of the hat. Might just be my little mans preference but having the legs instead of the gown was easier for him to grab and he seems to like it better.

Read Best Reviews of Under The Nile Sleeping Doll Lovie Here

We purchased this little doll in blush for our baby when she was about three months. She never did use it as a sleeping lovely, but at 11 months she still enjoys playing with it especially by teething on it and dangling it off her exersaucer.

The doll is a handy size for infants and small toddlers. The super thing about it is that it is 100% organic cotton and machine washable. The one con is that the doll's white hands and face as well as its light pink hat did yellow almost immediately after its first use probably because it wasn't treated with stain-repellant chemicals like other plush toys. This is strictly aesthetic, but it did make the doll look very worn when it was virtually brand new. On the other hand, the slightly dingy appearance is a fair tradeoff for knowing that the baby isn't ingesting any toxic chemicals by playing with it.

Want Under The Nile Sleeping Doll Lovie Discount?

I love this little doll! We bought it for our 6 month old daughter who has been having sleeping issues and it's tiny enough for her to safely snuggle with while sleeping. I looked into the snoedel which was around $35 plus shipping and this one was cuter and only around $11. It's really soft cotton and has an adorable little face. I did notice that when I machine washed and dried it, the face discolored which is supposed to happen if you don't machine dry it. So I think it needs to be REALLY dry otherwise it will get mildew and discolor.

No comments:

Post a Comment