Friday, May 9, 2014

Jeep Backpack Harness, Puppy

Jeep Backpack Harness, Puppybought this leash for my son and for the most part worked great until he would turn around. more often then not the leash would rap around his neck, disturbing. i bought a different one that has the leash on the bottom instead of top.

I originally didn't want to put my son on a leash... But he is a wild one! I have an 18 months old who prefers to walk around on his own. (strollers are out of the question). For two months, I have been allowing him to walk around while holding my hand, however recently he has gotten very good at wriggling his hand and wrist to get free from mine. The solution? He now gets to where this harness whenever we go out to the mall or disney (which we visit fairly often). He liked that it was a puppy, and it seems he is perfectly comfortable wearing it, however the fact he was on a leash took him some getting used to (he kept running as fast and far as he could causing himself to jerk back and fall... he is an oddball, and found this funny. After several outings he has finally gotten used to the limited length of the leash, and is attempting to wander off less! My only complaint is I wish the leash and clip that attaches it to the puppy back pack where a little stronger and more durable. It has held up fine thus far, but i am not sure how long it will last against this boy! The price, however, is low enough that I would not complain if i had to replace it after a few months of agressive, heavy use. Overall this was a great buy to keep my little guy happy and safe.

Buy Jeep Backpack Harness, Puppy Now

This puppy backpack harness is super cute and huggably soft. We first introduced it to our daughter as a doll and she would hug it and pat it because it was so soft. Then when she started to walk, she was thrilled to bring her favorite puppy dog along. Great idea and great execution. The "leash" part is also plush, which is nice. It tucks into the backpack when not in use. I wish it was a little bit longer, though (it's about 4 ft long I would guestimate). Backpack straps are adjustable, though maybe too easily. The only negative is that the shoulder straps are not plush and can irritate my daughter's neck. Luckily we started using it during winter so usually she has a sweater or a jacket on. Other than that minor complaint, we use it all the time and always get compliments about it. Most importantly, my daughter loves it and likes wearing it when we are out.

Read Best Reviews of Jeep Backpack Harness, Puppy Here

This is a very cute way to keep track of my two year old. We just got it today. However, I am very disappointed to see that the front clasp on the harness doesnt stay closed. I dont know if this is faulty craftmanship or what but not happy that now I have to go through the trouble and mail it back.

Update: after spending 10.70 to return the faulty item priority mail I received another one as requested. The one that was sent to me has a clasp that has the same piece on each side. It is impossible to close. I dont know where this seller got their product but this is ridiculous. I wont purchase from them again.

Want Jeep Backpack Harness, Puppy Discount?

When my harness arrived, the zipper had not been sewn properly so I had to repair it myself. Then the zipper fell off. The quality control dpt was asleep on the job. I had to throw it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment