Thursday, May 29, 2014

K's Kids Inchworm

K's Kids InchwormWe received this "inchworm" for our baby girl just before she was born. When she was about 4 weeks old, I started bringing it out as a toy for her to follow and turn her head. She was entranced the bright colors and the great smile, she loved it. As she has grown she has become more intrigued with it pulling on the antennas to get them to rattle, hugging it and of course putting the little feet in her mouth. She still loves the smile and enjoys staring at it. She also likes the mirror on the back, but the face and antennas are her favorite.

I highly recommend this as a great first toy. Its simple and yet perfect for the first few months of your little one's life:) I'm really impressed with the quality of the product too.

My son is 4 months old and just LOVES this toy! I would say that this is a must have!

Buy K's Kids Inchworm Now

this is so good. I love this. very convenient and useful. I especially like the price and the color of the it.

Read Best Reviews of K's Kids Inchworm Here

I think my 3 1/2 year old and I love this more than our baby.

Got it for him when he was 3 months old. He is 9 months now and barely goes to it. At first it was possibly a nice thing to chew on, but he has other toys and objects that he prefers. The mirror quickly ruined. Its permanently fogged up. Not sure what happened there. The squeeky sound in the head is nearly impossible for my older son to manipulate with his small hands. It seems fun to wrestle...thats what I would do if it was my size. I will be passing this on in hopes some other baby will appreciate it more.

Want K's Kids Inchworm Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment