Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Kids Preferred Mama-Baby Lamb Action Musical

Kids Preferred Mama-Baby Lamb Action MusicalI gave this as a gift and the newborn baby and her mommy both love it. It's super soft and really cute!

I had to order this sheep in US, because there are hardly any toys with "normal" mechanical music boxes playing "Mary had a little lamb" here in Europe.

The funny thing is also the "bad" thing about it.

I wanted to have a music box with a pull-rope mechanism.

This music box has to be wind up by rotatin the little lamb on the back.

The rotating little lamb really looks cute and funny.

Buy Kids Preferred Mama-Baby Lamb Action Musical Now

I gave this to my newborn niece and my sister-in-law told me she can't sleep without it!

Read Best Reviews of Kids Preferred Mama-Baby Lamb Action Musical Here

No comments:

Post a Comment