Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fisher-Price Peek-a-Boo Stack 'n Surprise Blocks Choo-Choo

Fisher-Price Peek-a-Boo Stack 'n Surprise Blocks Choo-ChooMy daughter received this for her 1st birthday and it is the toy she first plays with every day. She loves that it lights up and makes choo choo noises. The songs aren't annoying either. The handle on the train lets her push it, which she does. The caboose people go up and down when you push it too. She loves all the silly blocks and likes to shake them. I usually stack them up and she takes them all off. The train has very bright colors which makes it fun too. I think I'm going to get her the FP Stack N Surprise Sillytown for Christmas since she likes this so much.

You would think, in looking at the toy, that the little slider rings and the spinning cylinder would be on both sides of the toy, but, no, you have to be looking at the right side of the toy to play with those. Nothing on the side that isn't shown. My daughter currently loves playing with the blocks that come with this, though.

Buy Fisher-Price Peek-a-Boo Stack 'n Surprise Blocks Choo-Choo Now

This is the favorite toy my grandson got for his first birthday. The best part of it is the handle on the top of the train. He loves to drag it around with him. He still has a lot to discover about it since he is only 12 months old.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Peek-a-Boo Stack 'n Surprise Blocks Choo-Choo Here

I got this toy for my son when he turned 9 monthsHe wasnt too interested in it the first month. But once he figured out how to push it he takes it everywhere he goes! He's now 11 months and its the first thing he plays with everyday! It even tought him how to stack the little toys ontop of the train.

Every kid who comes to play loves this toy! Best 25 bucks I ever spent!

Want Fisher-Price Peek-a-Boo Stack 'n Surprise Blocks Choo-Choo Discount?

We got this toy because my son thinks the Fisher Price Sillytown toy which has the same blocks is the best. He is 7 months old, and he plays with Sillytown for at least 20 minutes a day. I thought this toy would also catch his attention because it is similar. It doesn't. It is too hard for him to push, because he is just crawling himself! Maybe he will like it when he is able to walk. I think for this price, I would just spend a little extra and get the Sillytown toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment