Thursday, May 8, 2014

Lamaze Octivity Time, Blue

Lamaze Octivity TimeI got this toy for my 2 month old because he would get cranky in the car at times and thought this would be the perfect way to intertain him for a long time. It is one of the best toys for the car seat I think because it sits great on his lap. I tryed hanging toys from the car seat handle but all the toys I tryed either were too short so they were really far up and didn't catch his attention or really long and hung in his face literally. At first when we gave our son this toy he didn't pay any attention to it at all for the first day or two. But then one day we were driving and hear him giggling and talking away so we look back and he is staring straight at this toy..SO CUTE!!! Now everytime we get in the car he just has so much fun staring at this toy. I am SO GLAD I got this toy to intertain my little one in the car.

When my son was 7 months old, he really liked to play with this toy. It was great for him to learn to grab and hold on to things and to explore different textures. At 17 months, he'll still play with it sometimes but not like when he was younger. It is big enough that it can sit on their belly (in a bouncy chair) or on their lap/floor in front of them and be easy for them to grasp at it and manipulate it but not so big it engulfs them. A good toy especially for the second half of the first year!

Buy Lamaze Octivity Time, Blue Now

I was at the bookstore doing my homework, and I bought this toy just because it was half off, and not thinking much about it. My 5 month old ended up loving it. Some of the tentacles make a crunchy sound as if he were playing with newspaper, I think thats what he likes the best. It will keep him entertained for about an hour. Which is great for me.

Read Best Reviews of Lamaze Octivity Time, Blue Here

My baby LOVES this toy. Her daddy has now named him "ocho", so cute. She loves playing with all of the toys on it. The colors are great! The best part is that it can sit on her legs when she is riding in the car.

Want Lamaze Octivity Time, Blue Discount?

My son loves this toy! He has some special needs, and he has some impairment in his hands. The legs make the toy easily prop-able on his torso, and he can lay there and touch the different textures. It has a lot of crinkles and things to do, and the toy will grow with him.

Save 26% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment