Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Listen-Up Rounds

Listen-Up RoundsMy son received this set of Roll-A-Rounds when he was around 3 months old. Though he as too small to play with them on his own, he enjoyed watching us shake or roll them and listening to the different sounds. As he got older and was able to reach for things, he started pushing and batting at the balls, which was rewarded by a sound (jingling, rattling, etc...). When he was able to sit up, he began trying to hold the balls in his hands, chew on them, roll them, shake them, and all sorts of other things. At around 9 months, we purchased the Swirlin Gumball Machine, which he loves. Now, at 13 months old, he still loves these toys we roll them and talk about the sounds the make and put them in and out of all kinds of containers.

This set includes 6 clear plastic balls with interesting colors, shapes, and different "noisemakers" in them. Don't worry they are not obnoxiously loud (unless you have wood floors and your child enjoys throwing the balls, like mine does!). The noises include a jingly bell, clanging cymbals, a slide whistle, rattles, and kind of clinking plastic noise (they're easier to listen to than describe!). The great thing is that baby's slightest movements are rewarded with a sound, and they're the perfect size for little hands to grasp. As baby gets older, you can talk about cause & effect, different sounds, learn to roll back & forth, and all sorts of other things. I did rate this as a 5 for educational value, but as with most toys, I think that it is only a great educational tool if an adult is involved in some of the playtime.

Another bonus with this toy is that they are compatible with all of the other Fisher Price Roll-A-Rounds playsets. My baby loves these toys, and I would suggest them (and other Roll-A-Rounds toys) for exploring babies of all ages!

I have a 5 1/2 month old daughter and her aunt bought her these balls when she was born. She hasn't been interested in them until now when she has finally learned to pick them up. She loves them. I think it's because they are the perfect size for her to hold onto now. She thinks they are great, so I think they are great.

Buy Listen-Up Rounds Now

I wish they had these before Christmas. I purchased this set for my 9 month old son and he loves them. I started with this set to see if he would like them before buying the tree house or more blocks and he LOVES them. He loves to roll them and chase them and he loves to hit them together. They all make a different noise so it keeps him interested. His birthday is only a month away now he will be getting the whole set. I purchased the peek-a-blocks at Christmas and I wish I had the balls instead. The blocks are ok but the balls are much better.

Read Best Reviews of Listen-Up Rounds Here

From the second we opened these roll-a-rounds up for our 12 month old, he plays with them non-stop! Each one is so colorful and he loves to shake them up to hear the fun sounds they make. Definately the best "rounds" yet!!!

Want Listen-Up Rounds Discount?

My daughter loves these. She is a hard one to please, but she sits for hours with these, she loves shaking each one, one at a time, she now understands the "rolling" aspect of them, and is rolling them all over the house. I actually had given her these when she was 5 months old. I wish I would have known about them sooner, the touch and feel ones are just as great!

No comments:

Post a Comment