Friday, May 9, 2014

Look-a-Rounds

Look-a-RoundsBelieve it or not, if you are out shopping for balls this size they are VERY hard to find . . . so I was THRILLED to come across these. They are much more fun and interesting than anything I could have thought upI personally was just looking for a pack of plain solid colored balls because my son (9 months old at the time) was obsessed with the ones at his friend's house that come with the "Stand Up Ball Blast" (also by Fisher Price). I was looking only for the balls because he wasn't interested in the "Stand Up Ball Blast." After I took these balls out of the package at home, my son spent the rest of the night crawling around chasing them. He was ENTRALLED by them. He is now 14 months old and still plays with them every day. For more than a dollar a piece, they are a little pricey, but WELL worth it!!! (I only gave 4 stars for durability because they have become pretty stratched up from rolling on our wood floors. I imagine this wouldn't be a problem if you have carpet.) Buy these todayyou (and your child) won't regret it!!!

I bought the first set of these when my daughter was 6 months old. At that stage she wasnt into rolling the balls as much as clutching them, shaking them like mad and putting them into her mouth. Now that they are a favorite they are all over my house. She loves to carry them with her, they are the perfect size for a toddlers chubby hands, she enjoys looking at the objects inside and manipulating them. Now she loves to push them and chase them across the floor so I think these are educational and very multifunctional.

Buy Look-a-Rounds Now

These are so neat. I wish Fisher Price would have come out with these the same time as the Peek a Blocks. These are the greatest things for littles ones for sight, sounds and texture. Great gift!!!

Read Best Reviews of Look-a-Rounds Here

I bought these as a replacement for the fisher price drop and roar dinosaur toy, finding an actual replacement through fisher price was impossible so I substituted these and they work perfectly

Want Look-a-Rounds Discount?

These balls have been a consistent favorite of my son's. He loves to bat and chase them (crawling after them), shake them and study them. He has thrown them, rolled them and banged them. Although they haven't broken and seem really durable, they do get cloudy from all the abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment