Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Munchkin Mozart Magic Flute - QTY. 1 * color may vary

Munchkin Mozart Magic Flute - QTY. 1 * color may varyI purchased this attracted to the word "Mozart" he's my favorite composer. This picture is a little misleading I was intrigued with these circles. This picture actually shows 3 magic flutes. What I liked about it is that the circular format is very interesting plays almost like a harmonica but I was surprised with the accuracy of the notes.

I thought this was a simple yet brilliant toy! It is easy for the smallest child to hold and teaches multi-sensory skills all at one time.

Buy Munchkin Mozart Magic Flute - QTY. 1 * color may vary Now

Baby is still too young to use the flute (it's more of a harmonica) but is really captivated by it when mommy uses it!

Read Best Reviews of Munchkin Mozart Magic Flute - QTY. 1 * color may vary Here

I purchased these for y childcare center I thought they were larger than they actually are (at least the ones I received). Basically they are a circle harmonic (tiny) and the kids were not interested in them at all!

Want Munchkin Mozart Magic Flute - QTY. 1 * color may vary Discount?

I wasn't sure what to expect, but I did expect something related to Mozart. It's more like a toy pitch pipe with a tinny sound. Okay for babies I guess, but not what I had in mind. Oh well.

Save 41% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment