Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Munchkin Orajel Back Teeth Teething Toy

Munchkin Orajel Back Teeth Teething ToyI started giving this to my 5 month old and he loved it. It was easy to grasp and put in his mouth. It helped him a lot with his front teeth and now that he 7 months he still uses it all the time. I left it in the nursery and now I am buying another one because it is so great.

My daughter is getting her molars now on top and bottom and they are really hurting her. Teethers really helped when she getting her front and middle teeth so I went on a quest to find teethers for her back teeth. So far there are not many to choose from. I found these and unfortunately these cause her to gag very badly. She hates it now and is afraid of it.

Buy Munchkin Orajel Back Teeth Teething Toy Now

No comments:

Post a Comment