Friday, May 2, 2014

Nico The Dog Small Pull Toy

Nico The Dog Small Pull ToyThis toy is recommended for 10mo and up, however it includes a bunch of small parts. When I first got the toy for my 10mo old son, I was so excited the toy is colorful, has a number of different shapes and textures for little hands to explore. I pulled on all the small pieces hard to make sure that they were attached well, and nothing came off, I also tied the pull string around itself several times to shorten it and I though I was good I was so WRONG! The very next day, while my son was at my mom's the little bell came off!!! Thank god my mom saw it in time to snatch it away from the baby the bell is the perfect size for a kid to choke on! This toy is DEFINITELY TOO HAZARDOUS FOR SMALL BABIES!!!!

Perfect size for small hands to pick up and carry around.

The soft ears can fold down or up, the bell jingles, the head bobs when being pulled or pushed. It's super cute.

Made from wood with food based dyes. Selecta is a great company.

Buy Nico The Dog Small Pull Toy Now

Toy is WAY smaller than I thought it would be. Going to have to give it away as a gift instead of having my son use it.

Read Best Reviews of Nico The Dog Small Pull Toy Here

No comments:

Post a Comment