Friday, May 2, 2014

Playskool Mr. Potato Head Toy BROWN

Playskool Mr. Potato Head Toy BROWNI bought this for my 2 year old daughter for Christmas. I wasn't sure she would even like it but ever since we opened it she keep asking for her "Mr. tater head!" This is definitely a classic...been around for years. I would have given it a 5 start rating except some of the pieces, especially the arms can be tough to put in.

The back door compartment falls off easily and it is difficult for my son (18 months) to get the features in & out. He does like playing with it though but gets frustrated a lot with the door & pieces.

Buy Playskool Mr. Potato Head Toy BROWN Now

Another thumbs up! Went to the same three year old, enjoying playing with it! Would recommend for any child that is age appropate.

Read Best Reviews of Playskool Mr. Potato Head Toy BROWN Here

It brought back a lot of memories. Bought it for my gandson and he loved it! Good price and good quality!

Want Playskool Mr. Potato Head Toy BROWN Discount?

This toy does not go out of style. I had one when I was a child. To my surprise my two year old son likes putting on the arms nose and eyes. It's good for learning body parts and finger dexterity.

No comments:

Post a Comment