Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Sassy Piano

Sassy Pianobatteries do not last and can not be replaced, motif serves only. It sounds very low, does not allow regular volume, as shown in the picture.

The sound from this toy is sort of sad like its under water. It doesn't really do much or satisfy much its not soft or chewable the rings are lackluster. My child's least favorite toy.

Buy Sassy Piano Now

I ordered this toy for my son because it is a piano that plays music. As his toys go this is not one of my favorites. I personally feel it has a cheap look to it but it is easy for our three month old to turn on himself by pressing the keys. The keys are just one botton and when pressed it plays music for a moment. If you're looking for a baby toy that you don't care if you lose it somewhere, this may be the toy for you.

Read Best Reviews of Sassy Piano Here

No comments:

Post a Comment