Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sesame Street Super Grover 2.0 Infant / Toddler Costume

Grover 2.0 Kids Costume - 12-18 monthsI am very disappointed in this product. Although it does look just as the picture it runs EXTREMELY small. No sizing charts were available upon ordering. My son is a small 2T so that is what I ordered but needless to say not only is it WAYYY to short in the legs it is also very snug. My son says the costume HURTS! The return policy makes it kind of difficult and expensive at this point to exchange or return it. The seller did get us our product fast though so they gets points for that. I just wish there was something to that I could do now as my son is upset about his costume. And its not like they are cheap!!!!

this costume fits really well and every small child loves sesame street so who wouldn't want to be super grover

Buy Sesame Street Super Grover 2.0 Infant / Toddler Costume Now

Adorable costume. My kid loves it, he does not want to take it off. Very comfortable, very good quality. Highly recommend. True to size (my son is 5 yo). It will fit 4 and 6 yo as well.

Read Best Reviews of Sesame Street Super Grover 2.0 Infant / Toddler Costume Here

I ordered this costume in size 2T for my 2-year old and it was ridiculously small on him his legs were sticking out and it was too tight in the crotch area. I should mention that my son is no giant, he was only 26 months on Halloween, he's skinny only 25th percentile for weight and 50th percentile for height. There is no was size 2T will fit an average 2-year old child.

Annoying thing is that this costume does not qualify for free shipping, so I ended up paying additional $8 for shipping (way overpriced). Another problem was return/exchange it cannot be done through Amazon, I had to deal with Costume SuperCenter. And since I didn't buy the costume directly with them, I didn't qualify for their free exchange program. Needless to say I had to pay to ship the small costume back to them, and then I had to pay the overpriced shipping of $8 yet again when I ordered a size larger (this time from their website).

Costume SuperCenter did, eventually (after almost 1 month) refund me the money I paid for the first costume, but I lost over $20 on shipping charges. Way too much money.

And FYI, the next size up is not 3T, but size 3T/4T, which is huge for a change. So I had to hand-stitch the sleeves and pants, both were too long. But I guess it's better than short...

All in all, the costume is cute, especially the head piece (the outfit itself looks a little cheap though). But definitely not worth the hassle of returning/exchanging, hand-stitching and paying close to $50 overall.

Want Sesame Street Super Grover 2.0 Infant / Toddler Costume Discount?

Super cute and looked just like the picture,everyone commented on how good it looked and was very true to size.

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment