Sunday, May 4, 2014

Yellow Plush Baby Giraffe - Part of the Fisher Price Baby Shower Collection

Yellow Plush Baby Giraffe - Part of the Fisher Price Baby Shower CollectionWe purchased this giraffe as an identical back up for my little girl's favorite stuffed animal. Our little girl is just over a year old and likes this giraffe because it is so easy to handle. It has legs, tail and horns that are all easy to grab. It wasn't easy to find this exact stuffed animal, so I was very happy to find it on Amazon. It arrived on time and in a sealed package (within the box). It has been through washer and dryer twice and isn't showing any wear yet.

My daughter doesn't go anywhere without "Ting" (her name for this giraffe.) I have washed it 5 times and it still looks great with no signs of wear or tear... did I mention she takes this everywhere?!

Buy Yellow Plush Baby Giraffe - Part of the Fisher Price Baby Shower Collection Now

No comments:

Post a Comment