Monday, May 12, 2014

Tiny Love Follow-Me Fred Toy

Tiny Love Follow-Me Fred ToyI was very disappointed with this. It will not move at all. It made noise but that was all. I did some research and found this is a common problem. Trying to decide if I want to try another one. Looks like a very nice toy. I just hate returning items.

We got it for our 5mo old daughter for when she's older, but my son (2 and a half) started to play with it. It's a pretty fun toy, probably best for a 1-2 year old. Still, my toddler likes to see it move on its own and loves the little barking and music that it plays. Tiny Love doesn't use PVC in their toys (from what I saw on a webpage that lists pvc free toy companies). There aren't many toy companies which don't use PVC so this is a big plus for me.

Buy Tiny Love Follow-Me Fred Toy Now

No comments:

Post a Comment