Monday, May 19, 2014

Tolo Toys Pop-Up Teddies

Tolo Toys Pop-Up TeddiesMy now 1 year old loved this since he was 6 months. Its a very entertaining toy and my baby learned how to push the buttons to make the bears pop out but when he pushes the bear back down into the box, my baby's finger would get pinched by the little bear's red hat. And given that my baby would bang the bears back down, he would hurt himself pretty badly. So, I made it a point to supervise him while playing with it and then i found myself not allowing him to do it himself (kinda defeats the purpose). I don't know when I'll take this out of the closet and reintroduce to baby or how he might react to it when he's older. It did serve its purpose when i wanted to entertain my baby when he was younger but then it quickly got akward when I didn't allow him to play with it as much as I was.

The first reviewer was correct, this toy is dangerous. First of all, it makes a hideous, loud cracking noise every time you push the buttons to "pop-up" the teddies. My baby was frightened by the LOUD abrupt snapping/cracking noises. Secondly, fingers and skin will get pinched by the red hats. I would not recommend this to any child, at any age.

Buy Tolo Toys Pop-Up Teddies Now

No comments:

Post a Comment