Thursday, May 15, 2014

Tonka Chuck & Friends - Boomer The Fire Truck

Tonka Chuck & Friends - Boomer The Fire TruckMy son got this truck at 11 months old. He loves all types of cars and red is his favorite color, so naturally this was a hit. He'll just sit on the floor, rolling it back and forth, while making truck sounds. He likes to spin the wheels, too. It's a small truck, so it fits well in a baby/toddler's hand, and the wheels are the only moving part. It seems very sturdy and safe. We've had it three months and he plays with it everyday.

This toy is as described! Very robust and just ok as a first car toy for my 1 year old baby.

Buy Tonka Chuck & Friends - Boomer The Fire Truck Now

Really cute, sturdy toy.

The Tonka toys have always been a favorite and I continue to like them now for my grandchildren!

Read Best Reviews of Tonka Chuck & Friends - Boomer The Fire Truck Here

I sent this to my nephew for Christmas and he STILL talks about it. Thank you for making me a popular aunt!

Want Tonka Chuck & Friends - Boomer The Fire Truck Discount?

My grandson plays with this daily. Fits in his hands easily. The colors and structure are excellent and worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment