Thursday, May 8, 2014

Tupperware Special Edition Red & White Shape O Ball

Tupperware Special Edition Red & White Shape O BallI had one of these when I was little and it was one of my favorite toys. Unfortunately my brother nabbed it for his kids. I was so excited to find this one for my daughter! High quality construction and simply a great toy. Love the simple color scheme. A real classic. Will probably still be around for the grandkids. :)

It's so great to have a toy that isn't ugly. This is a ball, a shape sorter, and and all around great toy.

Buy Tupperware Special Edition Red & White Shape O Ball Now

Bought this for my granddaughter for christmas...always saw these when I was younger and babysat, nice and sturdy, so when I saw it for such a good price just had to get it. This is my granddaugters favorite christmas present, always is playing with it!!

Read Best Reviews of Tupperware Special Edition Red & White Shape O Ball Here

No comments:

Post a Comment