Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Under The Nile Strawberry Toy

Under The Nile Strawberry ToyMy grandson loves these. They are easy to grip and hold. I don't worry if he puts it in his mouth knowing that they are made from organic material. He also is learning what veggies and fruits are!!

My baby loves strawberry so much, so I bought this for her. Actually it is the only cloth toy with a strawberry shape I could find. Hope I could have more choices.

Buy Under The Nile Strawberry Toy Now

This is one of baby's favorite toys. He takes it everywhere with him. So soft and organic so he can teethe on it. Love it!!

Read Best Reviews of Under The Nile Strawberry Toy Here

This is a great, soft, and loveable toy that I'm sure our soon-to-be little one will very much enjoy. It is also organic so it's safe for them to chew on. Would love to get the rest of the series.

Want Under The Nile Strawberry Toy Discount?

I got this for my daughter because I thought it would be a good teething toy. I love that it is organic cotton (and even stuffed with organic cotton) I don't have to worry about any chemicals from my daughter chewing on it. I love Under the Nile products and I like that they are fair trade. So far the strawberry is a little big for her to put in her mouth but she will chew on the strawberry leaves. My daughter also has one of the Under the Nile scrappy cats and the arms are easier for her to chew on then this toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment