Thursday, May 29, 2014

Whoozit Whatzat Activity Toy

Whoozit Whatzat Activity ToyThe noise feature on this is so weak I thought it was broken. It is so hard to get it to make noise and the noise is not loud or clear. I would highly recommend the regular Whoozit Whoozit Baby Activity Toy, Ages 0+ 1 ea or Tizoo Whoozit Baby Tizoo version for a girl over this version. My kids loved those and I actually returned this one to get a regular Whoozit for my friend instead.

When we first got this, I thought it was broken b/c putting the hands to the nose did nothing. Then i realized you have to press the hand into the nose extremely hard to get the noise. A baby can not do this! other than the noise problem, we are satisfied as our son is intrigued by it and you dont have to pull the leg too hard to get it to shake. I just think that if he could get it to make the noises by himself that he'd enjoy it more and it might keep his interest longer. Also, ours came w/pink (not purple) hands, so colors may vary.

Buy Whoozit Whatzat Activity Toy Now

No comments:

Post a Comment