Saturday, May 31, 2014

Your Baby (6-12M) Will Be Ready For Nine Holes on the Golf Course and Be the Snazziest Golfer Too

Future Golfer Child Costume Size X-SmallI ordered the golfer outfit for my 22 month old son. I ordered the 2T-4T size, hoping it wouldn't be too big. Well, it barely fits him, it is too small. There is absolutely no "give" to the costume and no way he could wear anything underneath, main reason why I got the bigger size. My son has just started wearing 2T in regular clothing. The tights on the bottom are so narrow his foot won't fit in it. There is no way a toddler could fit in this costume.

I had read another review that the leggings were too tight and they were right! I couldn't fit my average size 2 year old son's feet all the way into the stockings and had to fold the material over in the shoe. After 3 wearings the stockings started to tear. The shoe covers shreded on the bottom after one wearing.

Buy Your Baby (6-12M) Will Be Ready For Nine Holes on the Golf Course and Be the Snazziest Golfer Too Now

I purchased this for my toddler who wears a 3-4T. The costume was

very small. His feet would in no way EVER fit into the stockings.

I had to cut the feet out and sew them to make them look right.

The shirt is entirely too small. When he raised his arms it comes

all the way up his chest. You can't have clothing that runs 2-4T

because there is such a big difference in the sizes. I was very

disapointed.

Read Best Reviews of Your Baby (6-12M) Will Be Ready For Nine Holes on the Golf Course and Be the Snazziest Golfer Too Here

My son had Sooo many compliments on this costume. People we didnt know actually wanted to take pics on him while we were trick-or-treating. It is sized small, but I ordered a larger size due to the other reviews.

Want Your Baby (6-12M) Will Be Ready For Nine Holes on the Golf Course and Be the Snazziest Golfer Too Discount?

My son is a big 8 month old. He currently wears 12 month clothes. I purchased the 18-24 month outfit hoping he would grow into it come October. It was already snug on him so I had to return and there wasn't the option to exchange for another size. The outfit is absolutely adorable though, but unfortunately not going to work for my son for Halloween.

Save 74% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment