Sunday, May 4, 2014

Zoë b Organic Biodegradable Beach Toys, 18 Months

Zoë b Organic Biodegradable Beach Toys, 18 MonthsThese beach toys are fantastic! They are much higher quality than the cheaper plastic beach toys available (every other sand toy we have bought has broken within a week or two). My son LOVES themwe took them to the beach this summer and he couldn't get enough of them. The shovel is perfectly sized for his little hands, and he loves to stack the two cups. The box is great toohe loves putting the toys inside of the box, putting the lid back on, and then taking everything out again. He plays with these toys inside the house, at the park, and at the beach. I love the fact that they are biodegradable too. These are a little pricey, but definitely worth it!

I was expecting something much larger upon thinking of beach toys, then again it IS for our 16 m/o and I like that it is a manageable size for her. I also like that it is all contained inside of itself...having a beach item come in a net doesn't do it for me. Right now this is our first and only beach toys for our little one. We are big on minimalism and buying good quality, eco-friendly products and this item fits the bill on both accounts. We live a few blocks from the beach, so I'll check back in with how they hold up after the season.

Buy Zoë b Organic Biodegradable Beach Toys, 18 Months Now

These biodegradable beach toys are awesome! When I received them, I was so impressed by how durable they feel and by the unique and functional design. All the parts fit inside the cool box with built-in handles and a sifter/lid. AND they've held up fine in the trunk of my car (which tends to be very hot and very messy). My kids loved the shovel and cup, sized just for them. And my oldest had a great time sifting the sand and finding little shells.

I love that these are made from corn (not petroleum) in the USA. And I have piece of mind that if these happen to get left at the beach, they'll biodegrade and not pollute the ocean. But, based on experience, I don't think my kids would ever leave them behind. Great product!

Read Best Reviews of Zoë b Organic Biodegradable Beach Toys, 18 Months Here

This was a very cute little box but I would have liked it better if it was just a little deeper and if the lid snapped on instead of just being placed over top. The scoop was amazing for my little guy and he loved the cups as well. Unfortunately, my husband lost the scoop our first day on the beach so I can rest knowing it will biodegrade in the ocean. This meant that I had to buy a second one as my little one loved the scoop better than any shovel. I only wish I could buy extra cups and scoops separately so I could buy more without having to buy the whole set because the box was not used too much. He did like the lid as a sifter though!

Want Zoë b Organic Biodegradable Beach Toys, 18 Months Discount?

I received this set from Zoe B and I have loved it! We are going to the beach in the next few weeks and I cannot wait to try them out. My 3 year old has been playing with it in her sand/water table and loves it. It is perfectly sized for little hands and the scoop is nice & deep and easy to handle. Wonderful product and of course, I love that it is good for our environment and made in the USA.

Save 9% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment