Friday, June 20, 2014

Adora Playtime Baby Doll 13-Inch Light Skintone Blue Eyes Pink Romper

Adora Playtime Baby Doll 13-Inch Light Skintone Blue Eyes Pink RomperI did hours of research looking for dolls online for my 19 month old twins for Christmas. I originally wanted Madame Alexander dolls since that's what I had for my first big baby doll. I decided to wait on them because they are so expensive and the doll I liked best was really too large for them right now.

After lots of looking (not happy with the appearance of any of the babies I saw in stores or on-line) I found these precious babies. I ordered the one with blue eyes for the blonde twin and one with brown eyes for the brunette twin.

When they arrived in the mail yesterday I was very pleased with them! SO pretty and such sweet faces. I love that they can suck their thumbs and you can actually put the bottle in their mouths. They also say that they are machine washable. The size is perfect for a toddler. They even have beautiful little eyelashes.

They won't get them until Christmas, but I know they'll love them. VERY happy with my investment! :)

This will be a Xmas gift so I have no idea how much fun it will be. But I'm sure it will be loved. The doll is sweet and very huggable. It seems to be very well made. It is soft and cuddly and just the right size for small arms. I took a chance and ordered two for two 2 yr old great granddaughters. I am very pleased with my purchase. The order came quickly, well packed and the dolls themselves are in their own packaging as well. All in all my experience so far has been a five. If those little girls at Xmas decide the dolls are not FUN I'll be sure to let you know.

Buy Adora Playtime Baby Doll 13-Inch Light Skintone Blue Eyes Pink Romper Now

The main problem with this doll is the skin tone: it is not a normal flesh tone, but very grayish and very unpleasant. And very different from the picture.

Read Best Reviews of Adora Playtime Baby Doll 13-Inch Light Skintone Blue Eyes Pink Romper Here

I couldn't believe my eyes :0 I felt something sharp while holding the doll I looked at the leg and to my surprise there was a zip tie poking out of where the silk meets the plastic of the leg! I thought it must just hold the doll down to the packaging and I just missed removing it??? Nope the zip ties are woven under the silk to keep the hands and feet on! On Both of my daughters dolls legs the zip ties are SHARP and have come through the silk;( My daughter loves to have her baby sleep with her and i was so sad that after Sants brought her, mommy had to take her away;( I know if she rubs against her she would CUT herself on her new BABY!!! SAD

Want Adora Playtime Baby Doll 13-Inch Light Skintone Blue Eyes Pink Romper Discount?

I just received this doll and as another reviewer posted, its color is weird. It is a little grey. Also it is on the small size, the head is tiny and the arms are too big, looks weird. I'm not sure if I will give it to my daughter....

Save 17% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment