Friday, June 20, 2014

Käthe Kruse Waldorf Gugguli Pale Pink 11"

Käthe Kruse Waldorf Gugguli Pale Pink 11'I really adore this doll and so does my eight month old daughter. It's a really nice size and she loves to chew on the knot on the cap and on the hands and feet, then cuddle the soft velour body as she sleeps. The fact that there's no stuffing in the body makes her especially cuddly.

The only thing that disappointed me, though I admit my daughter really doesn't care, is that the doll that was sent to me is different than the one pictured. Ours has a brightly colored polka dot hat and collar which I don't care for. The one pictured is much more subtle and the pattern seems to go better with the pale pink velour. But all in all, not a big deal and I'm sure she will be loved and cuddled for years to come.

Save 14% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment