Saturday, June 21, 2014

Alex Jr. Jumpin' Jr. First Trampoline

Alex Jr. Jumpin' Jr. First TrampolineI got this for my daughter when she was about one year old. She is almost two now and she still loves it. It's safe, it's the perfect size and it has neutral, unisex colors. I can not express how pleased I am with this product. I highly recommend this to any who are considering it. I promise that you will not be disappointed. Oh, and it is EASY to assemble.

Obviously, a child needs supervision while playing with it. My daughter absolutely loves it. The only problem I have is that the handle bar is covered with foam. Within two minutes my daughter bit a chunk out. It's an easy fix, I just wrapped the foam handle with some athletic tape. It's great fun. Right now the part my daughter loves the most is getting off and on it using the handle bar. Plus it wears her out, so she sleeps good at nap time, and bed time. I love the fact that she is working on her balance while having fun.

Buy Alex Jr. Jumpin' Jr. First Trampoline Now

I purchased this for my 2 year old son. He loves it except when he gets going the back tends to come up. I simply pushed the trampoline up against our couch for stability. I think there either needs to be a redesign with weight in the rear legs or limit this to tiny ones only.

Read Best Reviews of Alex Jr. Jumpin' Jr. First Trampoline Here

This is not very sturdy and is very hard to keep level. You are supposed to have the blue knobs on the legs be perfectly lined up with their angles to keep level and if this gets moved slightly the blue knobs on the bottom can move and then the whole trampoline is not stable for the kids to jump on. And my child simply put her foot on the front under the bar and had a hold of the bar and it tipped over. After one time watching her play with this I would not recommend others to order this at all or from this company! I emailed customer service to tell them the situation and they said I couldnt return product even within the month of ordering the product and with original box. they didnt work with me at all and I am never ordering from this company at all. They said, "you can return product if it not used and in new condition." Well I guess the only way you can return a product to them is by looking at the box and without trying it! LOL. what a joke! save your money and buy from another source like one step ahead.

Want Alex Jr. Jumpin' Jr. First Trampoline Discount?

I bought this for my daughter who is almost 2 1/2. It is really too small and does not have much bounce. I could see how it would be great for a 1 year old but or even a little younger but the amount of use you could get out of it seems limited. Also, I had a pretty hard time putting it together. It probably would have been easier if I had waited for my husband to get home so we could do it together. But my daughter was so excited to have it that I really wanted to assemble it for her. It was such a let-down when I did. She bounced on it a couple times but it did not seem that bouncy. Then she went back to jumping on the couch.

Save 36% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment