Sunday, June 29, 2014

Alexander Dolls 12" Lullaby Bunny Baby, Play Alexander Collection

Alexander Dolls 12' Lullaby Bunny Baby, Play Alexander CollectionMy baby sucks on the dolls hand. when it gets wet it no longer plays the lullaby. button shouldnt be on the dolls hand.

First,I have to admit I'm a big fan of Madame Alexander and was thrilled to have an excuse to start buying her dolls once again. My daughter in law is expecting a baby girl next month and I decided to get started with this sweet soft bodied,vinyl faced cutie. I had my grandson squeeze the baby doll's hand and it plays a soft lullabye(not too noisy.) Also , the doll is 12' , a good size for little hands to manage. The price of the beginners doll is certainly a plus. The dolls are still in high demand and continue to sell on the secondary market. Both of my daughters had Madame Alexander doll collections.The company has made all sorts of doll collections over many decades from "Little Women" to "The Wizard of Oz" with scads of baby dolls in between. Madame Alexander is a legend in her own time and I can only hope that the company continues operating with the same high standards that she herself always demanded .

Buy Alexander Dolls 12" Lullaby Bunny Baby, Play Alexander Collection Now

Got this for my 10 month old daughter, and she loves it. So cute and very soft and cudly. Worth every penny.

Read Best Reviews of Alexander Dolls 12" Lullaby Bunny Baby, Play Alexander Collection Here

This was a wonderful gift for our new granddaughter, given from a grandma who loved dolls. Her older siblings can entertain her with it until she can do it herself.

Want Alexander Dolls 12" Lullaby Bunny Baby, Play Alexander Collection Discount?

But the description didn't have the musical feature listed. Nice surprise. My granddaughter loved her new toy. She is quite happy!

Save 13% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment