Sunday, June 29, 2014

MAM Twister Teether - Blue

MAM Twister Teether - BlueI must say that I think that this teether is wonderful. My 5mo son loves this. It is the perfect size for him. He can grasp and hold it easily. The rattle noise is more of a rain stick rattle (not too loud) which is nice. Each of the rubber handles has different textures on them as well as different rubber densities. Some are more chewy and others more dense. The other reviewer mentioned a rubber smell. I honestly didn't smell anything when I opened it. Plan on getting this for a friend of mine as it is my son's favorite teether.

My 4 month old is teething and i bought this thinking it would be just great for him with the different textures and different colors and the rattle. When i opened it, it had a plastic smell to it but I thought the smell would go away after washing it but it didnt. The smell is like burning rubber, pretty gross. Its 3 days after I bought it and it is still smelly.

Buy MAM Twister Teether - Blue Now

Immediately after opening the package I noticed a smell like car tires?! And our 7-months-old son doesn't dare to play with it or chew on it. Not that I'm too sad about that because I'm convinced that nothing good can be in that product if it smells so terrible. How the heck can you manufacture a teething ring which babies have in their mouth all the time with minor quality rubber?! The quality of this product is NOT AT ALL like the usual quality you can expect from MAM-products. I believe it's because this teething ring wasn't made in Europe, but in China. I am very disappointed and do not recommend this product at all.

Read Best Reviews of MAM Twister Teether - Blue Here

No comments:

Post a Comment