Saturday, June 28, 2014

Animal Planet 3-in-1 Travel Buddy

Animal Planet 3-in-1 Travel Buddy, LionI ordered two of these, one for my son and one for my cousin's baby who is the same age as my son. When i got it I thought they were SO cute but turns out, the animal isn't attached to the blanket part. The pictures they have make it seem like they are but they are too separate things. No biggie though! Its still a really cute gift and it makes a great little pillow/travel pillow buddy for a young toddler (1 year old)

This was a gift for my nephew and he loved it! I was however disapointed to learn that the blanket was not actually connected to the elephant piece. The blanket created the body of the pillow once inside, but will most likely get lost once removed since it is two pieces.

Buy Animal Planet 3-in-1 Travel Buddy Now

I bought this for my niece's daughter, 2yrs old. She loved it. The family went to Las Vegas for the Christmas holiday and she didn't want to leave home without it. Her mother said she hugged it all the way there and didn't want to put it down. Great gift!!

Read Best Reviews of Animal Planet 3-in-1 Travel Buddy Here

This is a really cute product, but the blanket is extremely small. Our kid wanted more pillow pets, but she already has quite a few, so we decided to grab this instead. She likes it, but the blanket doesn't cover her the whole way. She's 8 and tall for her age, and the product appears to be made for younger children anyway. Although I'm a little disappointed, once I got a closer look at the box in my hands, I'm not surprised that it's not big enough for her. We will probably end up doing something crafty with it to make it usable since it's still so cute!

Want Animal Planet 3-in-1 Travel Buddy Discount?

delightful rug simple but different it is very soft and cuddly and cute easy to carry and large enough for pram or cot rug

No comments:

Post a Comment