Saturday, June 28, 2014

Melissa & Doug Frolicking Frog Pull Toy --

Melissa & Doug Frolicking Frog Pull Toy --I handed the wrapped package to my grandson (1) and he ripped it open. We broke it open from the packaging, which was not hard, and then gave it to him. He dashed across the floor with the frog right behind. Then his older brother (3) decided he would like it. So they yelled and screamed for possession of the toy. Finally, we promised the older boy that he could have one, too.

Peace was restored in the house. The frog is really cute, almost indestructible, and just appropriate for the age group. Just plan on getting two of them if you have two toddler-age kids.

This little frog is so cute. I ordered it for my nephew for Christmas. He is a little too young to actually walk with it but he like the colors and he was tickled when someone else walked with it. Very sturdy. I can not remember all the details about this toy, but I do know that when I opened the package before I wrapped it I said "Aawwww that is soooo cute!"

Buy Melissa & Doug Frolicking Frog Pull Toy -- Now

My daughter got this as an early Christmas present from her grandmom, and she's been having so much fun running through the house pulling the frog behind her. I really think this is a durable, well made gift that is great for a toddler. I expect it will last longer than her intrest in it-which given the plastic crap that is out there is a very good thing!

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Frolicking Frog Pull Toy -- Here

No comments:

Post a Comment