Monday, June 16, 2014

Carter's Child of Mine I Love Hugs Blue Bear Lovey Security Blanket

Carter's Child of Mine I Love Hugs Blue Bear Lovey Security BlanketWe received this blanket/toy as a gift for our first son. I've since begun to use it as his "lovey," a transitional object that helps him to feel secure when falling asleep. He loves to grab the corners and twirl the fabric close by his face, and always wakes up with "Bear," as we call the object, right by his side.

It's also a great toy in general. My son finds any rattle amusing and interesting at this age (he's currently 6 months old), because he's really into "cause and effect" type play.

There is a quiet rattle inside the bear, so be forewarned if you want something silent to use for this purpose (though the noise doesn't bother my son, my husband thought it might at first).

There are MANY similar designs, so seek one out if this particular bear doesn't tickle your fancy.

Carters child of mine I love Hugs Blue Bear security blanket is identical to the one my son received when he was first born. I ordered this hoping to replace the one he had, but my son would not take it so he still has old blue bear. The price and shipping were right on.

Buy Carter's Child of Mine I Love Hugs Blue Bear Lovey Security Blanket Now

I made the mistake of letting my son get attached to this bear. He loves it. Sucks on its ears and arms and throws the whole thing over his face to sleep. However, we needed a second one for daycare. Combine that with the sick feeling I get in my stomach when I remember "THE 1975 PANDA DEBACLE" following the loss of my sister's cuddle, I felt compelled to find a spare. This should be considered criminal what they are charging. It's a WALMART bear for God's sake.

Read Best Reviews of Carter's Child of Mine I Love Hugs Blue Bear Lovey Security Blanket Here

No comments:

Post a Comment