Monday, June 16, 2014

MonkiSee Baby Reading Kit

MonkiSee Baby Reading KitI was given a kit for a baby shower gift and now have a one month old little girl. I have 2 older children who have watched some of the Monki See videos when they were a little younger. I am very eager for my daughter Scarlett to read at a young age and be as smart as she can be. I'm a stay a home mom/homemaker which allows me more time to spend with her and teach her the things I didn't get to do with my older children. So far we have played several of the DVD's for her. She will stare in the direction of the tv even if she isn't fully seeing things, she can still hear the words. She is becoming more alert and recently seemed more interested in starring at the tv longer when I play the Monki See videos. I also read her the books that came in my kit while I breastfeed. She loved hearing the sound of my voice. Her brothers also read the books to her which really grabs her attention. I love these products so much. The whole family will sit down and watch the videos while Scarlett is sitting in front of the tv. My husband doesn't want her watching much tv but he definately approves of these videos! We really enjoy the products and the quality that this company puts out. We are super excited to share more stories down the road of Scarlett's progress with the Monki See collection. I'm anticipating much success and some videos to show her progress. Thanks for such a wonderful thing!

Save 4% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment