Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Disney Store Jumbo 37" Perry the Platypus Plush from Phineas & Ferb

Disney Store Jumbo 37' Perry the Platypus Plush from Phineas & FerbI bought this Jumbo Perry at a Disney Store. It is very large compared to the Talking Perry. It's supple and firm yet soft enough to hug and cuddle. The only issue is that this Perry can get dirty pretty easily if you use it on the carpet or floor. I was going to buy one a few months ago when it came out and could not find a clean one because all the little kids would "ride" Perry around the store which got the tail and his bill dirty. So I would probably not use it as a foot stool as Disney has suggested. While I'm sure it can be cleaned with a damp rag, I'm not buying something dirty brand new! And obviously, due to the size, that would be the only way to clean this Perry anyhow. Anyhoo, I love my jumbo Perry!

* As you can see from the photos I have shared, the mini Perry on top, the talking Perry in the middle and the jumbo Perry on the bottom!

This platypus is just as long as a real platypus. It also weighs almost as much as a real platypus. Scratch it behind the ears(if it has any ears)and feed it platypus food. Take it to the vet every month for a daily checkup. Soon if you take care of this platypus,it will love you! I got this plush from the easter bunny. Sometimes when I hug it and squeeze it it's arms and legs get in the way. Great for a pillow and great for taking it to any place. Overall great plush.

Buy Disney Store Jumbo 37" Perry the Platypus Plush from Phineas & Ferb Now

This is the largest Perry we have seen and is the same one that Disney Store has carried but were sold out when we were ready to buy. This Perry is very soft and my son even keeps him in his bed. Good quality, very happy with the purchase.

Read Best Reviews of Disney Store Jumbo 37" Perry the Platypus Plush from Phineas & Ferb Here

Got this for my daughter and she doesnt put it down! She sleeps with it and is completely in love with it!

Want Disney Store Jumbo 37" Perry the Platypus Plush from Phineas & Ferb Discount?

We really enjoy this toy. The legs are soft but surprisingly strong and stable which is great for my 6 month old that plays on it. I'll admit it makes a decent pillow too lol

No comments:

Post a Comment